Kitchen Fire in a Delray Beach Residential Home
This residential fire cleanup in Delray Beach was the result of an electrical problem inside a dishwasher unit.
Thankfully the fire was contained quickly, but it did cause a lot of soot and smoke damage throughout the entire property.
This homeowner called SERVPRO of Delray Beach for an estimated cleanup. They were still deciding on filing a claim with their insurance company or take care of the finances themselves.
When we arrived on the scene, we assessed the affected area promptly. We put together a detailed proposal for the homeowner to review and by that time, the homeowner decided to file a claim with their insurance company.
SERVPRO of Delray Beach will work with you and your insurance company to make a very difficult situation as smooth as possible.
Our technicians are highly trained and very capable to handle these types of situations. We removed all damaged items from the home. We disposed of all materials that were un-salvageable and then we started the cleanup process to effectively remove all soot and smoke using our specialized cleaning products.