Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire Damage in Delray Beach

After a fire, dealing with the damage is an enormous undertaking. This is why you need to contact the experts at SERVPRO of Delray Beach for assistance. Our tec... READ MORE

Home Suffers Electrical Fire in Delray Beach, Florida

A condo unit in Delray Beach, Florida suffered extensive smoke damage due to an electrical fire in a unit on the second floor. The entire unit was affected and ... READ MORE

Fire Damage to Business in Delray Beach, FL

There is no doubt when it comes to fire damage repair, SERVPRO of Delray Beach is the best choice to call. Our IICRC certified fire restoration technicians are ... READ MORE

Fire Damage to a Residence in Delray Beach, FL.

This family's Delray Beach home suffered from a fire that was caused by a faulty electrical wire connected to the over the range microwave. This fire caused ser... READ MORE

Fire Damage in Local Restaurant

These pictures are from a local restaurant that caught fire. The cause of loss was a unattended candle in the woman’s restroom. The first picture was ta... READ MORE

Electrical Fire in Delray Beach, FL

An apartment in Delray Beach, Florida, fell victim to an electrical fire caused by a broken water heater in the unit owner’s bedroom closet. The fire spre... READ MORE